DISCLOSURE TEXT UNDER THE LAW No. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (LPPD)
This disclosure text has been issued by PETRONET OTOMASYON ENERJİ MÜHENDİSLİK İNŞAAT PETROL SANAYİ TİCARET AŞ. (“PETRONET OTOMASYON”) in the capacity of data controller in order to inform the relevant persons regarding processing, storage and sharing of data belonging to real persons related to the Company in any way pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (the “Law”) and relevant legislation.
Please refer to Petronet Otomasyon Data Retention and Disposal Policy on our website for detailed information about when and how your personal data will be disposed of.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. The table below lists all your personal data processed and the purposes of processing such data.
||PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
|Name- Surname , Phone number, E-mail address
||In order to carry out commercial activities, execution of any necessary work by the relevant business units, execution of purchase and sale of goods or services processes, improvement of business processes, monitoring finance, accounting and legal affairs, execution of information security processes, performance of general communication activities, providing information to authorized persons, institutions and authorities
|If you visit the Company, your camera recording and if you contact the call center, your audio recording,
||Ensuring security of physical spaces, execution of emergency management processes, execution of information security processes, providing information to authorized persons, institutions and authorities
|Bank Details (Iban, Account No)
||Execution of finance, accounting processes, providing information to authorized persons, institutions and authorities
1.2 PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHODS
PETRONET OTOMASYON obtains personal data by all kinds of written, verbal or electronic methods, and such data are collected when you communicate with PETRONET OTOMASYON in writing, verbally or visually, during and applications you have filed directly with PETRONET OTOMASYON or through PETRONET OTOMASYON’s subsidiaries, business partners or other 3rd parties to use the products and services offered by PETRONET OTOMASYON, during the term of purchase-sale, service or supply contracts, through any organizations that are served/from which service is received, within the scope of labor law relationship or through internet search engines, social media channels, mobile applications when you communicate with PETRONET OTOMASYON on a subject and by a method other than those mentioned above.
1.3. LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
PETRONET OTOMASYON processes your personal data on the basis of the express consent condition specified in articles 5/1 and 6/2 of the Law and without seeking explicit consent for legal reasons set forth in subparagraphs a, c, ç, d, e, and f of article 5.2 of the Law. Such cases are presented below:
- a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws.
- c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to conclusion or performance of a contract.
ç ) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations.
- d) The data concerned is made available to the public by the data subject himself.
- e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
- f) Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data obtained by PETRONET OTOMASYON is for the purpose of the service provided/received, and such personal data will be sent to the Companies we are affiliated with, to our business partners if it is necessary to transfer such data, to our authorized employees within the scope of collection and storage of personal data in our company, to our suppliers related to you, to legally authorized public institutions and companies and private persons pursuant to personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law. However, personal data are never transferred to third parties for commercial purposes or transferred to third parties for any reason other than those listed above.
- PERSONAL DATA OWNERS’ RIGHTS UNDER LPPD
If you send us your requests regarding your personal data processed by PETRONET OTOMASYON by any of the methods given below, your application will be answered free of charge within no later than thirty days, depending on the nature of the request. Personal data owners’ rights under article 11 of the Law are as follows:
- To learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if his personal data are processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether this data are used for intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request rectification of incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request notification of the transaction made accordingly to any third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- To request deletion or disposal of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring their processing cease to exist despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of LPPD and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made accordingly to any third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- To object to emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damage arising from unlawful processing of his personal data.
As per article 13/1 of the Law, you can file your application as stated below in order to exercise your rights mentioned above.
In order to exercise your rights, you can fill in the application form given in the link below and personally deliver a signed copy as well as your request regarding the rights indicated in article 11 of the Law, together with any documents and information confirming your identity, to the address “PARTAŞ PLAZA, İçerenköy mah. Çayır cad. No:1 kat:4 Ataşehir / İSTANBUL”, send the same through a notary public or by other methods specified in the LPPD , or send the relevant form and documents to email@example.com with secure electronic signature.
Law on Protection of Personal Data Data Subject Application Form
4. UPDATING THE DISCLOSURE TEXT
PETRONET OTOMASYON reserves the right to periodically review, update, amend, renew, change this disclosure text and the method of processing personal data. In case of any update, the Current Disclosure Text and Policies will be published on our website. The updated terms will enter into force as of the date of publication.
If you have any questions, suggestions or other requests regarding our other data protection practices, you can contact us via the addresses below.
Please find below the details of how you can contact Petronet Otomasyon, specified by PETRONET OTOMASYON, within the scope of Protection of Personal Data. Personal Data Owners should send their questions, opinions or requests in writing to the e-mail address. In this case, a written response will be given within 30 days.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kep Address: email@example.com
- Contact Address: PARTAŞ PLAZA, İçerenköy mah. Çayır cad. No:1 kat:4 Ataşehir / İSTANBUL • Phone Number: 0216 540 71 85
This information letter has been prepared in order to fulfill the obligation of disclosure under article 10 of LPPD.
PETRONET OTOMASYON ENERJİ MÜHENDİSLİK İNŞAAT PETROL SANAYİ TİCARET AŞ.
Last Updated on: 21.09.2022